Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th Best day ever

Well today is the first day of the rest of my life; I am free of childhood burdens today and have officially let that which does not matter, truly slide. I was stressing so much lately, but now I am walking around downtown smiling; really smiling, like not that fake forced smile that so very often appears on my face to please others. But now I have paid my debts to my cousin, my PS/2 keyboard adaptor is on the way, as is my e-cigarette so I will probably stop smoking when I get that. Goodbye cancer, my teenage best friend outgrew me some time ago and I clung to her, trying to make the present what the past once was, but yesterday I am relieved of her and the burden she or rather I put on my heart and soul. The girlfriend that I got pregnant and I disliked very much is no longer in the picture, and I am free of all ties to her, unfortunately for my would be child, they will not know the world but since she had a miscarriage though amazingly odd circumstance I figure this is fate giving me a second chance at free life. I start school In ten days, this time for real and legitimately and with no ego I can say that I will excel in my classes and probably will be the smartest one in my class if not the school. I plan to make it to the top of the Deans list with no effort. This is my life, finally it is MY life and I live for myself and not others, all this time I had been waiting on someone to save my soul and free me from myself and my problems, but you know what? From the outside looking in I seem carefree and without worry and that Is what I am now. The only money I now owe anyone is 2,500 dollars to my sham of an old college and that is down to that amount from 8,600 so that is excellent. Once I graduate and get work that 2,500 will be nothing whatsoever. I used to be such a gentleman, that is the person my father could never see and when I think of Ron I also think about my father because they are so similar, in fact I could believe they are one in the same Hahahaha. Now I am no longer worried about dating, or love, or sex. I have all that I need and need all that I have. My life is in a pupae state, I have evolved from the larva, and soon I will blossom and be free to fly where ever I want.

Wow I just made it home, today is really a lucky day, I hope I win the lotto lmao. I was called for a job interview while I was out Hahhaha LUCK! Beautiful! Thank god!

No comments:

Post a Comment