Thursday, September 9, 2010

Feelings wont go away

These feelings won't go away
They've been knockin' me sideways
They've been knockin' me out lately
Whenever you come around me
These feelings won't go away
They've been knockin' me sideways
I keep thinkin' in a moment that
Time will take them away
These feelings won't go away

So like.... This relationship.... Like.... I have never really felt wanted by anybody who i wanted also. Except A. But now that A is gone im like w/e but the memories and feelings wont leave me be. And if i dont keep smoking a pack a day i start to think without the nicotine and i find myself crying on buses and trains... Like WTF?!?!? Smoking numbs my emotions but it is something i am going to have to express but the only person i can express it to is the person it is about and A has the habit of blowing things off, plus that has ended. I am sure in A's eyes i am nothing. But i all wanted was for A to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment