Friday, July 23, 2010

The Longer I am alive the more I see...

It seems as though humans are really just civilized until societies restraints are lifted, I mean really pure barbarism. And this includes myself, as does you my semi-loyal reader; just look at the way things are, imagine no government, no police, pure anarchy, what would you do, how would you live? Well i believe first and foremost a mixtured of gangs, feudal japan style families, and cave men sharing a cave would all be combined to make Clans that ruled the country or rather protected themselves from the less civil. Cannabilism would come back into style, murder and rape you betcha. The only way of some modicum of safety would be to join one of these Clans, other wise your dead meat, literally. And on top of that who is to say that within your own clan you would not be raped or abused? Remember, no laws, no dcfs, basically indentured servitude. But alas let us not for get my main point (for more on my views on anarchy in the Usa see my new book which should be available at bookstores everywhere in 9 years. assuming i am still alive to write it.) (and you are alive to read it....) But i notice that humans when coitus are fucking animals, i mean have you ever watched a woman getting her brains fucked out? She is pure animal and has no more thought processes or language abilities aside from the repeated word fuck or god or the likewise. As for males they completely lose it as well, myself i am one of the desensitized males who could care less about sex so while i am having sex i am thinking in my head about problems, what i am gonna have for dinner, taxes etc.... And get little to no joy out of the entire spectacle rather than to watch a woman make a buffoon of herself and lose face over a little orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment